Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful Heart Day 20 - My Bubba

Meet my baby brother in 6'4" form. He is amazing. Today, I am so incredibly thankful for his strength and gentle spirit. He is steady in my life...even when he decides to chase a new idea.

I am so proud of him. He will graduate from Hardin Simmons University in a few short weeks. School didn't always go as he planned, but he stuck it out. He even received his class ring this month.

Toby is loyal, a champion of the underdog, disciplined in taking care of himself, and kind. He makes friends easily and invests in those who stick around. He is an entrepreneur, always tossing around a new idea and then following it whole-heartedly.

He makes me laugh, speaks truth, encourages me, and is always ready to give a hug. I'm thankful for my gentle giant who knows when to be tough and when to be calm. Congrats, Bubba! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment