Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Heart Day 8 - Lunch Dates

Just call me firefighter or jack-of-all-trades. It really depends on the day. My job requires a fast pace, random deadlines, and the occasional need to put out a fire at the last minute. That job usually falls to my team.

Some days, it is just necessary to get out of the office and not talk about work. Some days, it's important to build relationships.

I'm thankful for lunch dates with coworkers. Today's lunch date was with my boss, Bethany, at Corner Bakery.

I'm so thankful for time away from the office to fellowship and be refreshed. The walk was beautiful and the change of scenery really recharged my creative juices. Gotta love adventures in downtown Dallas. Oh the story ideas.

Time to knock out more projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment