Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thankful Heart Day 14 - My Sis

Happy 21st birthday to my beautiful baby sister! I am so incredibly thankful for her! 

She has grown as a person so much since she left for college. I love the friends she has made. I love her creativity and passion for excellence. I love that she is developing the artistic gifts the Lord has given her, and I really love that she isn't afraid to figure out her own style. It's also fun that we are both Red Raiders. Wreck 'em Tech!

Her joy is contagious, and she never ceases to make me laugh. She is both competitive and compassionate. She roots for the underdog and is fiercely loyal to her family and friends. She never backs down from what she believes is right.

And, I must admit, she completed our family. I am so proud of how she has grown in the Lord and how she encourages others. And I'm even thankful for my very furry nephew, Duke. Though I'm convinced he is the sickest dog on the planet, he is a sweetheart.

Happy birthday, sis. I'm so thankful for 21 years with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment