Friday, October 8, 2010

Fun Post - Tag!!

So in the "blog world" sometimes fun little posts get passed around and if you get "tagged" you keep it going, how fun! My friend Elizabeth tagged me so I'll answer the 8 questions she asked me, then come up with 8 of my own and tag 8 of YOU to answer MY questions. Well....I don't think that I actually have 8 friends with blogs that they can actually do this on...but you can tag 8 people next time. ha.

Got it? Good! Here we go!

1. What musician have you recently discovered?
Well, it's not a musician in particular, but I just discovered today that I really like Celtic Rock!

2. What is your favorite way to enjoy this beautiful time of the year?
I love to throw on a sweatshirt and enjoy hot chocolate and a good movie or book. I also absolutely love to go on picture scavenger hunts to find all the pretty fall colors on the leaves. Walks in the park are great, too.

3. What is one thing that everyone should do before graduating college?
Well, one thing I did was rush the field after Tech beat OU back in 2007, I think. It was such a rush and so much fun to stand with the team and a ton of fans on the football field after the game for the school song. So rush the field, but don't get arrested :)

4. What literary character do you most identify with? Why?
Ashely Baxter in Karen Kingsbury's Baxter Family Series. I don't identify so much with her past but with her love for the Lord, love and protection of her family, and talent and love and pursuit of the creative skills that she has.

5. What is your favorite family tradition?
We go all out decorating for Christmas. Decorations go up right after Thanksgiving and then we get around to taking them down a few days after New Years most of the time. The house looks like a Christmas factory exploded but I love it. So cute and cozy!

6. What is your favorite family recipe?
My aunt and I made key-lime pie out of lemonade one Christmas because we forgot the key-lime juice and turned out pretty well! It was fun, more than anything.

7. How did you meet one of your best friends?
Well the two that come to mind right now, Ashley and Brittany, I met in Colorado last summer at Focus on the Family. And both lived in the same apartment with me last summer.

8. What made you happy today?
My brother and sister came hone from college so everyone is home for the weekend.

OK here are my eight questions:
1) If you could pick anywhere in the world to visit, where would you go? Why?
2)Favorite childhood memory?
3)What season is your favorite? Why?
4)If you could do anything in the world right now, what would it be?
5)What is your favorite holiday?
6)Does your name have any specific meaning? If so, what?
7)When it snows, would you rather build a snowman or a fort?
8)What is your favorite movie of all time?

Ashley @ashley-irwin
Heather @heathervassar
RoChelle @beforegodsthrone
Hal @forgotthepopcorn
Allison @allisons101in1001
Kendal @knlayne

1 comment: